Devotions and Biblical Discussion
Forum » TYF Discussion / Devotions and Biblical Discussion
Number of threads: 5
Number of posts: 22
rss icon RSS: New threads | New posts
Share something you've learned from your time with God.
Order by:
Last post date
Thread starting date
Create a new thread
Thread name Started Posts Recent post
The sequel to one of our most popular forum threads is here! Post worship songs and share what they mean to you.
by: csyipcsyip
06 Dec 2010 22:53
10 by Richard KirkRichard Kirk
27 Mar 2011 21:57 Jump!
News articles, videos, songs... anything that gets you to think, ask questions, or pray.
06 Dec 2010 04:52
4 by csyipcsyip
12 Feb 2011 20:52 Jump!
I'll be sharing my personal reflections on the book of Isaiah here. It will be an exercise in writing and thought. Discussion is welcome. Please feel free to ask questions or add comments. My hope is that it sparks thought in the community - not that I am knowledgeable, but have much to learn, and that through my learning others might learn as well.
09 Nov 2010 03:24
5 by Richard KirkRichard Kirk
04 Dec 2010 07:22 Jump!
Self-examining questions from my talk Friday, August 20 on the topic of Idolatry. These questions are designed to help indicate where your idols lie. I got these questions from Mark Driscoll's message titled "Resisting Idols like Jesus". You can hear the entire message here: http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/1st-corinthians/resisting-idols-like-jesus
by: DoKDoK
22 Aug 2010 03:41
Some people argue that the concept of divine foreknowledge and free will are incompatible. But as Christians, we believe both exist. So who's right?
by: DoKDoK
08 Mar 2009 04:25
2 by emilia2603emilia2603
09 Mar 2009 02:41 Jump!
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License